Terrorist cell had been ready to strike - prosecutor
19 November 2015, 08:19
Paris - Abdelhamid Abaaoud and Salah Abdeslam, two suspected terrorists wanted in connection with Friday's attacks in Paris, are not among those arrested in a raid in the Saint-Denis suburb, French Prosecutor Francois Molins says.
He added on Wednesday night that the two people who died in the early morning raid in the suburb of Saint-Denis, had not been identified yet.
Molins said the terrorist cell targeted by the raid, had been ready to strike.
"Everything seems to suggests that [...] they could have gone into action," he said at a press conference.