Sniffer dog accidentally inhales cocaine
03 December 2014, 20:54
Lagos - A police sniffer dog accidentally sniffed a small amount of cocaine and had to be rushed to a vet, MirrorUK reported.
The dog had been on duty when he inhaled the drug by mistake as it was assisting traffic officers, as a car had been suspected to be carrying illegal substances.
Also read: Couple
having sex causes traffic jam
The animal was treated and recovered well enough to return to work the next day.
The owner of the car, a 29-year-old man has been arrested for being in possession of narcotics.
For more on this story visit MirrorUK