Plumber finds God after being electrocuted
22 November 2014, 07:55
Abuja - A 26-year-old plumber got electrocuted in his genitals and fell onto a water pipe which stuck into his body, DailyStar reported.
The plumber was busy installing plumbing systems when he accidentally leaned over an electricity supply which burned a hole in his pants and left severe burns in his genitals.
Also read: Three
elderly women caught smoking marijuana
He was rushed to hospital as his friends discovered a metal pipe had gone through his body.
He started right there and then believing in God for being alive after experiencing what he did.
For more on this story visit DailyStar