Microwave sets blind man on fire
20 January 2015, 20:23
Lagos - A 68-year-old blind man from Pennsylvania caught on fire after he heated a towel in a microwave which ended up burning him dead, MirrrorUK reported.
The man had a sore knee and wanted to place the heated the towel on it to relieve the pain but did not realise that it was actually on fire. The blaze spread to his clothes which resulted in his death.
Also read: Kinky
British man convicted for having sex with mailbox
The fire department was called by neighbours and 80 percent of his body was already burnt and still alive, although he tried to stop the fire by using a shower head.
He died later in hospital due to the thermal inhalation and neighbours have described him as an inteligent man who dud let his disability stop him from enjoying life.
For more on this story visit MirrorUK