Man grows head on chest after electrocution
13 November 2014, 23:01
Abuja - A Chinese technician was electrocuted while working as a result it was so severe he was left with a few facial features, DailyMail reported.
The man had been opening a high-voltage transformer, as part of his job, when he was severely shocked. He lost his nose and an eye in the powerful shock.
Also read: Surgeon
held over fake sterilisations
Doctors have now stretched the skin on his left chest to create a head-shaped structure by injecting saline water.
The purpose of stretching the skin is to be able to create new facial for the man.
For more on this story visit DailyMail