Hair extensions sets room on fire
25 September 2014, 21:00
Lagos - A 17-year-old teen girl's bedroom burnt down after her hair extensions caught alight while she was drying them, DailyMail reported.
Also read: Pope
sacks Paraguay bishop in sex scandal
She blow-dried the hair for so long that her bed set on fire.
The teen dried her extensions after she was done she left the hair on her bed. When she returned she found her bedroom alight.
Firefighter's were called to the home as it caused extensive damage to some areas to the home.
For more on this story visit DailyMail