EPL Team of the Week 27
01 March 2016, 08:16
Cape Town - Manchester United and Chelsea nab two places each in this week's EPL Team of the Week as chosen by Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien.
See the Premier League leading goalscorers HERE!
See the Premier League log HERE!
English Premiership Team of the Week 27:
1. Heurelho Gomes (Watford) - The Brazilian made three vital saves to ensure his side stay in the game and at least grab a point against a hungry Bournemouth.
2. Branislav Ivanovic (Chelsea) - The defender wore the armband in John Terry's absence and did a wonderful job in leading his side to a victory with last gasp goal on the 89th minute.
3. Wes Morgan (Leicester City) - The captain continues to keep the Foxes defensive woes at bay alongside Robert Huth. City's sixth clean sheet
4. Craig Dawson (West Bromwich Albion) - The Baggies second and last goal was all the defender's doing. Headed a powerful goal of his own and set up Berahino's winner with a volley pass.
5. Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur) - Was an energetic pump for Spurs on the left side. His late goal assured the London side keep the pressure on Leicester.
6. Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea) - Equalised for the Blues and then went on to inspire his side to eventually win the game.
7. Ander Herrera (Manchester United) - One of the Spaniard's better games this season and worked well alongside Schneiderlin.
8. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) - The 25-year old scored but they way he ran through Sunderland's defence for the goal seemed effortless.
9. Marko Arnautovic (Stoke City) - A brace with a penalty and close range netted goal.
10. Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion) - Back in Tony Pulis' plans and back to scoring for the forward.
11. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) - What a week for the 18-year-old - two in Europe and then another two against Arsenal, all of a sudden United have no more striker woes.
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien on Twitter: @tash23vard