PNU divided over merger with Jubilee
15 August 2016, 11:51
Nairobi - Members of the Party of National Unity (PNU) are divided over the looming merger with Jubilee.
The party chair, John Kamama had allegedly claimed that majority of party members had agreed to the merger.
His claims were however rubbished by a former official, Nderitu Mureithi who told Daily Nation that they will decide on the merger on September 9.
The following parties have already agreed to dissolve and join Jubilee:
1. The National Alliance (TNA)
2. United Republican Party (URP)
3. United Democratic Forum (UDF)
Read Also: Jubilee has no preferred candidates, says DP Ruto
4. New Ford Kenya
5. Ford People
6. Grand National Union (GNU)
8. Republic Congress Party (RCP)
9. Jubilee Alliance Party
10. Alliance Party of Kenya (APK)
11. Unity Party Of Kenya (UPK)