Video: Kenya Power technicians electrocuted
04 April 2016, 12:56
Nakuru – A disturbing incident was caught on video on
Sunday evening showing two technicians being electrocuted.
According to Capital FM the two employees with Kenya Power
sustained electrical burns while installing a meter.
KPLC General Manager for Network Management, Eng Daniel
Tare, said they have launched an investigation into the matter.
Also read: Expectant 10-year-old girl dies from labour pains
The two have since been rushed to Nakuru Hospital for
Disclaimer: The video
below could be disturbing:
Citizens have since taken to Twitter to express their