Kitchen fire prompts Lonrho House evacuation
27 June 2012, 17:07
Nairobi – There was panic in Nairobi on Wednesday when
a small fire broke out at the 20 storey-Lonrho House located on
Standard Street, prompting the building management to order an
The fire started shortly before 1pm at Pasara, an up market restaurant located in the building’s ground floor.
Police and the building management confirmed that no casualties were
reported as a result of the inferno which was thought to have been
caused by an electric fault.
For more visit Capital News