Four electrocuted in Kamukunji
14 July 2014, 10:42
Nairobi - Four men were electrocuted in Nairobi's Kamukunji and rushed to hospital with severe burns.
The four were said to have been working at the Kamukunji grounds Monday morning when the incident took place.
They were quickly rushed to nearby clinics for first aid before being taken to the Kenyatta National Hospital for further treatment.
According to area residents, the incident is not the first to occur and urged the Kenya Power Company to take an audit of the area.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!