Fire burns two children to death
17 July 2013, 09:22
Nairobi - The Standard reports two children aged four and two years perished in a fire that caught a house on Tuesday night in Kayole, Nairobi.
According to police, their mother escaped when the fire broke out.
Nairobi County police commander Benson Kibui, said the fire may have been caused by a burning stove that had been left unattended.
- For more visit The Standard
Join in the conversation on our Facebook page. Also get the latest news by following us on Twitter.