Why women moan during sex
17 June 2016, 09:27
A friend told me a hilarious story of his next door neighbour's wife who used to groan and moan in ecstasy during sex. The noises caused my friend's family uncomfortable moments. His teenage daughter would ask if the lady was in pain and if love-making was a painful ordeal. This is one of those rare moments where the standard answer of "Go and ask your mother" may not be appropriate.
Like the young girl, many wives don't understand the power of making these erotic sounds during love making and miss on a key ingredient that could spice up the love in their marriage.
For this reason, many men wish their women would be able to do it more. If they are weak, they find themselves at the door of a strange woman who knows how to cheer them and bring out the tiger in them.
The reasons for those raunchy sounds are numerous and ladies especially the religiously inclined ones need to throw away their inhibitions and give themselves fully into the act of love making when in the context of a marriage.
Read Also: 4 mistakes women make in the bed
The reasons are as follows;
1. It increases her libido. When the mind is full of the pressures of the day, moaning makes her mind to be in line with the business at hand and helps her concentrate her energies on the same. This causes relaxation and more pleasure for her.
2. It makes the man to feel awesome. Her rhythmic moaning as he goes about the business proves to him that she appreciates his effort and he is really hitting it right. This is a booster to his ego and nudges him on; it is a better gift to him than a designer watch.
3. To turn him on. When the husband is having a hard time getting aroused, moaning softly in pleasure as he kisses you can give him just the nudge his libido needs to get into the moment and more in the mood. A soft moan of pleasure works wonders.
4. To give feedback. Tons of research show that many women, over 50%, use these noises just to please their men. However, a better use can be to give feedback on whether they are in pain, unmoved or enjoying the action. The most articulate language at this intimate moment is a subtle use of the moaning and screaming at varying pitch, intensity and frequency.
5. To hurry things up. A woman can control the timing of the climaxing of the man by how she is responding. When she wants it done with quickly, she begins to cheer "Asernal" and sure enough "Arsernal" breaks the dry spell jinx and scores. Everyone is happy and she can rest at last and prepare for another tough day with the boss tomorrow morning.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.