Two electrocuted men in Nakuru town recovering well
04 April 2016, 17:49
Nakuru - Two men who were electrocuted on Sunday afternoon in Nakuru town are well and recuperating at Valley hospital, KPLC posted on their tweeter handle.
According to Peter Mbithi a doctor at valley hospital attending the two survivors said that Felix Ongeri and Peter Omendi suffered 10 and 50% burns respectively.
He said that Ongeri who suffered 50% burns has remained under intensive care since his body has serious injuries.
Also read: Video: Kenya Power technicians electrocuted.
“The two men when they were brought in on Sunday evening they were in a very critical condition but at the moment only one of them has remained under intensive care,” Mbithi told the media on Monday afternoon.
He said that the two will continue to remain at the hospital until they are fully recuperated.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.