Things men should avoid on first date
06 November 2015, 18:51
When meeting up for a first date there are things men should consider not doing to avoid ruining that much-awaited relationship.
Here are some of the unwritten rules that should always guide you:
1. As much as you like your phone, try not to give it a lot of attention or she will conclude you are obsessed with your phone.
2. A man should never heap too much praises on himself; try to always get a balanced conversation.
3. Never answer rudely to a waiter, driver or even other couples at the club. As much as your first date might be stressful, try not to let it out on others.
Read Also: 4 signs you gave him TOO much TOO soon
4. Let her choose her meals because I hope you were prepared to pay for this date.
5. Never stare at other women in the club as if you are spoilt for choice.
6. Do not act like a pervert by starring at her boobs because she will surely feel strange.
7. Never talk about how much money you have or how much you earn, or brag about how much your watch cost. You should never try this if you are looking for a more meaningful relationship.
8. Do not talk about your past relationships unless asked and if need be, keep your information very minimal.
9. Never ask her why she is still single yet she is so beautiful.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.