Student dies after drinking lab chemical
06 September 2016, 13:59
Samburu - One student has died while three others are fighting for their lives in Suguta-Marmar health centre in Samburu County after drinking a laboratory chemical.
Confirming the incident, Samburu Central OCPD Abagaro Baganjo said that the students drunk the chemical from the school laboratory.
“They complained of head and stomach aches and were rushed to the health centre for treatment,” Baganjo said.
The OCPD further said that police were investigating the motive behind their action.
He added that the body of the Form four girl aged 17 was transferred to Maralal Referral Hospital mortuary.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.