Seven sex things your mother never told you
17 September 2016, 10:49
Nairobi - 7 Sex Things Your Mother Never Told You Your mom oozes wisdom, and she taught you all the basic life skills you know, but there are a few things she may have left out.
1. Having an orgasm generally isn’t easy. For most of us, learning what gets us going isquite a challenge. Climaxing doesn’t come so easily. Plus, Penis in Vagina alone often isn’t a reliable route to orgasm for many women – it’s totally normal to have orgasms before or after intercourse by means of manual stimulation or oral sex.
2. Masturbation is okay (and also great). When mom explained how babies are made, she probably left out the fact that it can feel really good. She also probably left out the fact that you can make yourself feel really
3. Anything about oral sex. Wait, so there’s a way I can pleasure my partner, reach an O myself, and there’s zero risk of pregnancy? A pity that your mom, didn’t think it was important enough to bring it up?
4. Your orgasm is important. When your mom spoke to you, maybe the word ‘orgasm’ didn’t even feature in the conversation. But this isn’t then and sex isn’t just about ‘pleasing your man’. Unfortunately, you have to learn that yourself.
5. Experimentation is key. Maybe many people would be fine doing the ‘special hug’ in the missionary position with the same person for one-thousand years. But chances are, most people aren’t like that – including you. Get frisky and try new things! If you don’t like it, don’t do it.
6. He doesn’t care about anything you think he cares about. The cellulite on your butt? That stomach roll? Your granny panties? Please. Nothing has ever mattered to him less for the simple reason that you are naked. He is totally unaware of all the silly things you perceive as ‘flaws’. So calm down and enjoy it. 7. Sex is more than just ‘how babies are made’. It’s a way to strengthen your relationship with someone you love and trust, or a way to get an orgasm when you feel you deserve it. And that’s not wrong!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.