Revealed: 40 names of MPs, Governors and Senators that dumped Raila for President Kenyatta
11 September 2016, 23:54
Nairobi - Cord chief Raila Odinga is the biggest casualty in the Jubilee merger after 40 MPs, Governors and Senators allied to him defected to Jubilee Party.
Deputy President William Ruto Friday received the defectors, who include 19 MPs from the Raila Odinga led Orange Democratic Movement (ODM).
Others are from Wiper Democratic Movement and Ford Kenya, Kanu and Narc Kenya..
Below is a list of the defectors, according to party.
1. Governor Salim Mvurya (Kwale)
2. Governor Ukur Yatani (Marsabit)
1. James Rege (Karachuonyo)
2. Ahmed Abass (Ijara),
3.Gideon Mung’aro (Kilifi North)
4. Zainab Chidzunga (Kilifi County)
5., Mustafa Iddi (Kilifi South)
6. Masoud Mwahima (Likoni)
7. Mpuri Apuri (Tigania East)
8. Joseph Lekuton (Laisamis).
9. John Waluke (Sirisia)
10. Stephen Kariuki (Mathare)
11. Protus Akuja (Loima)
12. Isaac Mwaura (nominated)
13. Nasra Ibrahim Ibren (Marsabit County)
14.Cyprian Iringo (Igembe Central)
15.Peter Shehe (Ganze)
16. Samuel Arama (Nakuru Towm).
17. Joseph Kiangoi (Eala)
Wiper Democratic Party
1.Kisoi Munyao (Mbooni)
2. Joe Mutambo (Mwingi Central)
3. John Munuve (Mwingi South)
4. Richard Makenga (Kaiti)
5. Regina Ndambuki (Kilome)
1. Khatib Mwashetani (Lunga Lunga)
2. Nicholas Ngikor (Turkana East)
3. Senator John Munyes(Turkana)
1. Samuel Moroto (Kapenguria)
2. Moses Cheboi (Kuresoi South)
3. Eric Keter (Belgut)
4. Hellen Sambili (Mogotio)
5. Governor Simon Kachapin (West Pokot)
Chama cha Uzalendo
1.Vincent Musyoka (Mwala)
2. Vincent Munyaka( Machakos Town).
1. Rachel Nyamai (Kitui South)
2.Senator Mutahi Kagwe (Nyeri)
Muungano Party of Kenya
1. Francis Mwangangi (Yatta) were also present.
1. John Serut (Mt Elgon)
2.Wesly Korir (Cherangany)
3. Kinoti Gatobu (Buuri)
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.