Moi wants cancelled 2015 KSCE results released
26 March 2016, 16:35
Nairobi - Retired president Daniel Moi has called on the government to release last year's KCSE results of over 5000 students that were cancelled.
Moi said that the future of the candidates whose results were canceled will be doomed should the government fail to release their results.
Speaking Saturday when he officiated the opening of the new Moi secondary school in Rongai,Moi said it was wrong for the government to ruin the lives of over 5000 children in the name of canceling results.
"It makes no a sense for a government to kill the future of these young Kenyans by denying them results when actually the mistake wasn't there's,"said Moi.
He added "its only an insensitive government that can do that and I urge them to give the affected children their results,".
Moi further called on the government to put back life into the education sector saying that the sector has lost life and is almost dead.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and likeour Facebook page!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.