Intense orgasm tips for women
16 September 2016, 13:59
Here are some orgasm tips for women:
1. Express your wishes. Discover what brings you pleasure and don't be ashamed to share with your partner. Take things into your own hands and show him the right moves, either with words or in deeds. Good and clear communication is key to mutual pleasure.
2. Surrender to pleasure. Become aware of all your feelings. You can start by getting rid of all the prejudices and insecurity that you have about sexual intercourse. Remove all the disturbing factors from you mind and completely focus on what is happening at the moment.
3. Relax. Try to stay calm during intercourse despite the growing sexual tension. By stalling and controlling the arousal, the orgasm will come as an explosion of feelings.
4. Take your time. Take time for pleasure. Don't skip the foreplay but start with talking about your sexual fantasies and then slowly begin with stimulation of your intimate parts and other sensitive areas. Erotic stimuli will completely arouse you and make your body and mind ready for an intense orgasm.
Read Also: Who sells sex?
5. Control yourself. Control the flow of your sexual energy in the body with your thoughts. A little practice will bring you explosive results and perfect sexual pleasure.
6. Strengthen your vaginal muscles. The exercises for stronger vaginal muscles will make it easier to control your sexual arousal and as a result you will reach longer and more intense orgasms.
7. Be aware of your body. Get to know all about the sexual anatomy and various sexual techniques. The more you know about your body and its response to sexual stimuli, the easier it will be for you to be taken to orgasmic heights.
8. Stay moist. Longer and more intense orgasms require a long and intensive intercourse, so you should always keep a lubricant at hand to prevent irritability, pain and other unpleasant things that can spoil your sexual mood.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.