How to make morning sex an amazing experience
25 September 2016, 09:37
Nairobi - Let’s be honest here, none of us is at our best in the morning.
We’re groggy and in desperate need of a warm water and breath mint. To make your experience even amazing, try these tips.
1. Prepare Your Scene the Night Before. Although planning takes a little of the spontaneity out of it, it will make sure she doesn’t reject your advances. Have some mints on hand because, let’s face it, nothing is less attractive than morning breath.
2. Wake Up Earlier. Before She Does It’s hard to have morning sex if she’s already up and ready to go to work. Try to wake up at least 40 minutes earlier than she normally does. This gives you plenty of time to have fun without her (or you) having to worry about being late for work!
3. Maintain Proper Hygiene. You’ll have a hard time getting her into it if you don’t look and smell good. Make sure that you either shower before bed or sneak off and take a shower before she wakes up. Put on some cologne and deodorant, and fix your hair.
4. Wake Her in a Soft & Sensual Way. Now that you look (and smell) great, it’s time to make your move. Don’t just roll her over and go to town – unless you’re asking to be slapped. Wake her up in a soft and sensual way, by gently kissing her neck, back or chest. Choose a spot that doesn’t force her to move. If she’s laying on her side, her back and neck are great places to start. Put your arms around her and caress her gently. If you’re too aggressive or forceful, she’ll be angry or, worse, terrified.
5. Make Her Feel Sexy. Whisper in her ear and tell her how good she looks, or how amazing she is. Don’t just go in for the kill; take your time. Women need a little more stimulation to really get in the mood. Spending extra effort on foreplay will make her feel desired and your lovemaking even more amazing.
6.Go for a Quickie. As much as you’d love to spend the whole morning in bed, the two of you both have to get ready and be out the door for work soon. A quick romp is a great way to start the day, and it won’t take you too much time either. Spend some time on foreplay, and then get down to business. If you think a quickie won’t satisfy her, you thought wrong. If you stimulate her enough before the sex starts, she’ll have an easier time climaxing early on.
7. Position is key. Great morning sex is all about the position. It’s way too early to be thinking about complicated ones. Choose those that keep you and her close, so you can make that intimate connection she craves.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.