Beauty tips and tricks to attract good men
04 October 2016, 13:07
A beautiful face, clean hair and nails as well as an attractive body are the key factors for attracting men. The way you dress and make up has great impacts on your appearance. Men love what they see, and so you need to be appealing enough to attract a good man. The following are some beauty tips and tricks to attract good men:
The size and color of your hair says much about you. It can either attract or chase men away. A boring hairdo keeps men away, while wild hair can attract the wrong type of men. Consider the following hair tricks to attract men:
• You can dye your hair to change your outlook. However, be careful about the colors you choose. Red hair dye carries an air of naughtiness, and makes you look wild.
• Blonde also attracts men, but is often attributed to fake women. If you are considering settling down, you need to change to brunette. Brunette hair is for keepers.
• A blow out works for singles looking for casual dates. If you are going to a social event alone and need some good company, this is the right hair style for you. It makes you more approachable. Extremely short hair shows that you do not have time for yourself; if you do not have time for yourself, you cannot have time for men either.
• Black long hair is conservative, but it shows that you are a potential keeper. Men who are looking for life partners end up with those with more a conservative hair. It shows that you are also good in the kitchen, and can manage time pretty well. Men do not like people who will spend two hours wearing makeup and styling their hair. A simple pony is enough to make you descent as a wife, and does not take a lot to maintain.
• You can plait your hair occasionally for a change. Different men have different tastes and so you need to take time learning what your target man desires. You can even ask for suggestions from him or other men.
Moisturize to make it misty. This connects well with your face after a session in bed, and they would love to see you just the way you are. It is a known fact that men think about sex most of the time, and this is the first thought that comes to their mind when they meet a new girl. They imagine how you would look like early in the morning without makeup, or after jogging. Avoid those artificial lashes; most men attribute them to fake women.
You need to have pretty nails, too. The size of your nails should be kept to a medium length; you do not want your man to start asking how you will bathe yourself, wash, cook or even eat. Extremely long nails are intimidating; keep them if you want to appear in Guinness Book of Records. Hookers and pick up girls are the only people who feel comfortable with longer and shouting nails. Avoid fake nails. Trim them and file them nicely. For the hands, you can apply a colourless polish while the toes can match with your clothes or handbag. Be feminine and do some simple nail art-maybe roses-especially if you are looking for a rosy relationship.
Red lipstick is flattering, but is not good for a date. If you are looking for a mate, you definitely need it. However, a little gloss is ideal for a date that involves kissing. Men never want to imagine licking all that red stuff into their mouths, or having some red lipstick stain on their shirts.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.