Signs that he is not so much into you
25 September 2015, 10:41
Nairobi - Because you're sometimes blindly in love, you tend to ignore some glaring signs that he's just not there for any serious business with you.
But here are the most obvious of them!
1. He doesn't put you up as his profile picture - Personally, I would prefer my guy to use my picture as his avatar. Otherwise, you're just another girl. Men take profile pictures seriously. That's why a guy can go without one for months until he finds that one girl who fits in his avatar. And yes, he'll tell you she's his sister, cousin, niece or kindred spirit. Darling, she's the main chic!
2. He doesn't call until he wants some - They're called users! He'll only remember you during the booty call.
Read Also: 10 relationship myths debunked
3. You've been dating for months and you're yet to know or meet any of his friends - I know, we could be dicks, but sometimes meeting our friends or close associates matters to some of us. Let me drop you gist; I know a guy who'd go out of his way to have other ladies call you up and introduce themselves to you as his sisters or mother (and profess his undying love for you), as the case maybe, and I know a dime dozen girls that fell for the trick. So sometimes, all that glitters is not gold, but at least it glittered!
4. You're only good for the club - He never goes out with you during the day, but will burst your line with calls once it's time for the club. Two things are for sure; he's either ashamed of being seen with you or just doesn't want to be seen with you.
5. He has never taken you out on a date - A man who loves and respects any woman will try to take her on a date. Even if it is to the café down the street (still counts as a date). Otherwise, he's just playing you; run for your dear life!
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.