Kimemia: Jubilee never wanted me from the start
20 April 2015, 12:02
Nairobi - Former secretary to the Cabinet, Francis Kimemia has said that he is not surprised by his sacking at all.
He noted that he expected it to happen any time because some powerful forces in the Jubilee administration never wanted him from the start.
Speaking on Sunday at the Naivasha PCEA church, Kimemia alleged that Jubilee has done everything possible to frustrate him since they came into power.
“I was not surprised when I heard that I had been sacked because I expected it and was prepared for it at any time. Jubilee owners never wanted me to serve in their government; they were looking for a way to kick me out and found it when I stepped aside,” he observed.
Read Also: Uhuru not as popular as poll says, CORD squeaks
“Senior officers at the Office of the President felt threatened by my presence and had to do all they could to send me out of government,” he added.
Kimemia said that he is proud of having served in the public service for so long, noting that he was not ashamed of his achievements as a senior government official.
He added that he would take time to think about his next move, saying he did not rule out politics as his next destination.
“Now I have time to relax and ponder over my next move and many have been asking if I will join Nakuru politics but let me tell you that nothing is impossible in this world,” he said.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.