How to deal with men: Advice for women
20 December 2013, 13:53
Before you enter into a relationship, it is important to learn something about the other gender. Here are a few tips for women:
· Don't be too willing, they become suspicious; Men naturally dislike easy going ladies.
· Never believe in everything that comes from a man’s mouth. Men over time have learned that they can never win a woman by saying the truth. In mens’ world, only lies are applied to win a woman and men perfected the art of crafting lies that can shake a woman's heart.
· Men fall for anything as long as they are drunk. Not all men have the confidence to face a woman. They wait until they are drunk. So be on the lookout. Ever heard of a saying that 'there is no ugly woman after midnight'?
· Real men don’t speak too much. If you come around one, check again. He might turn out to be another gold digger or joker in the name of a man.
· Men are easy to handle as long as it is a 'yes'. Though they fear easy going women, try to give in easily to his advances and you will get the hook up. He will always feel like the champion and will behave like the best thing that ever happened to you.
· They get bored after an initial sex encounter. This is a fact and mystery many scientists are still trying to solve.
· Men fall in love so easily; just know what they love and dislike.
· Men think money is power.
· If you want to prove his manhood, sexual satisfaction is the answer. Not all men can satisfy their women in bed, some naturally but others by choice. No wonder it is always said that, there is a reason why people don't stay where they are.
· Polite men can be very violent; be on the lookout.
· Most men “love” relationship with no strings attached. It excites them. This is how 'HIT AND RUN' was born.
· Never try to control a mature man. They get irritated and fear ridicule from other men. This can be one of the reasons for violence.
· The loudest man is never independent; there must be a backup somewhere around the corner, for instance, mother, friend or rich spouse.
· They tend to think you are jealous. A man can always try to win you using another woman. He imagines that you will give in so as not to lose him. And the other woman can be your best friend, sister, aunt or even your own mother! That is why men are called beasts.
· You give them advice or information, they use it against you. Never tell a man everything about your relationships. It will be a deadly weapon. Avoid talk like 'so and so is so into me' or 'your friend is seducing me'.
· Real women don’t fall for anything; they are true to themselves.
· Men are control freaks.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.