5 Common lies women will always tell
19 October 2015, 15:49
Ladies might be mysterious or untruthful, but we have our reasons simply to save ourselves from situations. Every woman has those unavoidable lies that she tells, maybe to feel good, maybe to save a situation and she never bats an eyelid in telling them. No regrets! Here are 5 of those lies:
1. Am …old: Are you kidding me? The age question is always a hard one. I don't understand the pleasure men derive in asking this. Women will always want to feel younger! So when you throw the age question, don't even dream of an honest answer, because we will happily tell you want you want to hear.
2. I will be ready in 10 minutes: This is one hilarious lie that we can't stop telling! Every lady wants to look good for you, and putting that together requires more than 5 minutes! Do you really expect us to rush our makeup and all and risk looking hideous? Never! You would just have to keep waiting till we feel somewhat cool with ourselves!
Read Also: How lemon juice, ice cubes and Epsom salts can make you look younger
3. The sex was great: Every woman would easily repeat this lie to make a man feel good! Unlike men, ladies can put up with bad sex for reasons like love and money. Most ladies would happily tell this lie to avoid bruising a guys ego.
4. I weigh … Do you really expect me to tell you that I weigh 105kgs? Would you still look at me with same eyes after I answer? Women are very particular about their weight. Most of them lie to themselves about their body size and weight! What makes you think you would get an honest answer?
5. I have slept with…guys. Maybe in a man’s world, this is a really cool topic to brag about. However, this is a dreaded topic for women! Please, don't ask this. Anyway, if you insist on knowing, expect a white lie! You are boxing her to a corner, and she would do anything to happily escape.
Well you know very well there is no repentance with these lies! These lies are necessary for smooth running of activities.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.