10 easy ways to make sex long lasting
19 September 2016, 17:18
Nairobi - At many a times, most people find it difficult to have sex for a longer time.
Are you a victim?
Sit down and relax. Here are top 10 things you should do
1. Be positive and relax_ This will make you be comfortable with your partner especially when she's new hence preventing premature ejactulation in men.
2. "Practice" with yourself - Masturbation is perfectly healthy and and natural as it creates courage when having sex. It also helps to prevent a premature ejactulation hence long time sex.
3. Regular sexual partner - Monogamous relationship is a great way to improve your performance in bed. You are therefore encouraged to find a regular sexual partner as it creates compatibility during sex.
4. Cut down use of drugs - use of drugs such as alcohol, tobacco, miraa etc may interfere with your ability to control your ejactulation so they should be avoided.
5. Don't skip foreplay - Foreplay helps you go longer than just going direct to the business.
6. Wear a condom - Use of a condom prevents unwanted pregnancies and infections of STDs at the same time makes one more comfortable since no suspicions.
7.Change position often - Change of position helps to make all partners get satisfied with as variety ways position makes one realize his/her style best in.
8. Try to distract yourself - If you are getting too much excitement during sex, try to distract yourself and start thinking of something away from sex. NOTE :Do not start thinking of stressful things because they might affect you permanently. Think of something like school work etc.
9. Let her be in control. Let the one experiencing the most pleasure be in control this helps decrease some of the sensitivity she feels.
10. Take slow, deep breaths - Inhale and hold for around 3-5 seconds before exhaling. This helps in relaxation especially in men.
Now I hope you're fully equipped and you can give it a test and add species to your love making.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.