The bedroom workout
17 December 2012, 14:56
Looking for a workout that will get you looking good? Look no further than sex with your special person. You don’t have to be jumping from the wardrobe to get the most fitness benefit out of your bedroom romps. Here are a few ways sex is good for more than just putting a smile on your face:
- Having sex gives your pelvic floor a workout.
- It’s good for your heart, reducing your risk of having a fatal heart attack.
- It releases a hormone that helps balance your immune system.
- Sexual activity improves blood flow, leaving your skin glowing.
- An enthusiastic session can burn up to 1000 kilojoules.
Try these positions to work out specific muscles: : 4 sexercise moves
(Health24, December 2012)