Kid bites into KFC – finds nasty surprise
02 July 2014, 14:42
Abuja - A mother in Newcastle, England was disgusted when her stepson bit into a
golden fried piece of KFC chicken – only to find out it wasn’t chicken.
Krystal Henderson said when7-year-old Oliver bit into the takeout they
had purchased, she was horrified to see a blue paper towel under the batter,
Huffington Post reports.
She was also concerned what the paper towel could have been used for before
it was converted into a chicken nugget – maybe floor wiping or some other hygienic
nightmare that goes on in a fast food restaurant.
KFC offered her a written apology and a free meal – presumably rag-free.
Read more at Huffington Post.