How to speed-clean your fridge
10 October 2011, 09:37
15 minutes is all the time you need to get it from filthy to fresh!
What you’ll need:
Toothbrush x 2
1 – 3 Minutes
• Unpack all the food.
• Discard items that have expired and those that you know you won’t be using.
• Unplug it.
• Glide the toothbrush underneath the refrigerator to get rid of the dust build-up.
4 – 6 Minutes
• Remove the shelving and drawers.
• Wash them thoroughly using the sponge and dishwashing liquid.
• Leave them out to dry naturally.
• Spray the inside of the (empty) fridge with the multi-surface detergent.
7 – 9 Minutes
• Using the cloth and detergent, start wiping down the inside walls of the fridge.
• With the second toothbrush, remove the dirt from the shelf slots/crevices.
• Rinse the cloth in clean, chemical-free warm water and wipe down the inside once more.
• Dry the inside using paper towels.
10 – 12 Minutes
• Using the cloth and detergent again, start wiping down the outside of the fridge.
• Rinse the cloth in clean, chemical-free warm water and wipe down the exterior once more.
• Dry the exterior using the paper towels.
13 – 15 Minutes
• Plug the fridge on again.
• Place the shelves and drawers back inside.
• Wipe down all food jars and containers.
• Return food to a sparkling fridge.
And you're done!