Got what it takes to start your own business?
05 August 2015, 09:23
Starting your own business can be a very scary thing - especially in this economy. Do your homework and find out if you've got what it takes before you jump in the deep-end.
Here come the questions...
• Are you practical? Can you make decisions, think clearly and use your common sense? Will you be able to understand that some products just do not sell?
• Are you imaginative and creative? Can you see part of the picture that others do not? Can you offer solutions to difficult problems and brainstorm ideas while creating a business that will stand out?
• Are you an achiever? Can you keep driving your business until you achieve your goals? Are you persistent, motivated, independent and hard working? Can you put plans into action?
• Can you be self-disciplined? Do you have the self-control to work instead of lounging around the house? Can you manage your time well and cope with stress?
Read Also: Relationships: Quality v quantity?
• Are you independent? Can you make decisions on your own and are you comfortable doing so?
• Do you take action? Can you decide where you want to be and go all out for it? Can you think on your feet and act fast?
• Are you patient? Do you understand that success hardly ever happens overnight? Will you be able to wait for the results of your hard work?
• Are you determined? Can you get over mistakes that you’ve made and move on?
• Are you motivated? Will you refuse to let failure get you down and carry on until you succeed? Are you passionate about your idea?
• Are you knowledgeable about the field you want to go into? Have you been in this kind of business before? Are you making sure that you know how to run your business properly?
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page.