Five bizarre sex facts you don’t know
16 July 2014, 15:13
Abuja - Just when you start to think you’ve read (or tried if you’re lucky) everything there is in the sex department, some kinky new info comes to light.
Here are five amazing sex facts Huffington Post thinks you definitely didn’t know (unless you’re a sickie maybe).
1. Seven Viagra tablets are sold every second.
2. A female ferret will die if she doesn’t have sex in a year. If only we were so blessed to be put out of our misery.
3. There is a thing called Gymnophoria and it’s the sense that someone is undressing you with their eyes. We wonder if that “phoria” becomes a “phobia” when the person doing it isn’t all that hot themselves.
4. The guy who founded the dating site Match.com, Gary Kremen, lost his girlfriend to another guy she met on his site. Even though the poor guy is feeble with the ladies, at least he knows how to create a good website. Good for him.
5. Male fruitflies who have been rejected by females drink significantly more alcohol than those who got laid. No surprises there. Drink up, boys.
Read 12 more bizarre sex facts at Huffington Post.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!