PICS: Food poisoning sends Amy Schumer to the hospital
13 September 2016, 15:26
Los Angeles - Amy Schumer was hospitalised after getting food poisoning.
The 35-year-old comedienne was on holiday with her boyfriend Ben Hanisch in Paris when they both fell ill after eating a bad meal.
But the Trainwreck star appeared to be in high spirits as she posted about her ordeal on Instagram.
Here is what happened when Amy and her bae got food poisoning:
Amy and her boyfriend have been dating since January this year, and prior to falling ill, were enjoying their romantic getaway in Paris, where they had posted numerous pictures of themselves having a blast.
See pics of their romantic vaycay here: