Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.

Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Facebook Sign-In

Hi News addict,

Join the News24 Community to be involved in breaking the news.

Log in with Facebook to comment and personalise news, weather and listings.


Kate puts 'bottomless' photos behind her

01 October 2012, 13:22

Los Angeles - Britain's Duchess Catherine is putting her latest embarrassment behind her.

The Duchess of Cambridge - who was completely exposed in a new series of intimate photos - stepped out to attend a close friend's wedding on Saturday.

The 30-year-old reportedly looking happy and relaxed as she watched her father walk bride Thierry Kelaart up the aisle at St Bartholomew's church near Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.

A wedding guest told the MailOnline: ''The wedding was lovely, absolutely lovely. I don't know why Michael Middleton was chosen to give the bride away, but I know her father has passed away.''

Her glamorous appearance came just hours after Danish celebrity gossip magazine Se Og Hor printed a 16-page special of candid shots of Kate on holiday in the South of France with her husband, in three of which she is seen taking off her bikini bottoms. 

The new images appear to be part of the same set as the topless photographs published in French magazine Closer, before Italy's Chi newspaper and the Irish Daily Star went to press with them. 

The royal - formerly known as Kate Middleton - recently won a landmark injunction to stop further publication of the topless images by Closer magazine in France, under the threat of a €100 000 fine each day.

Despite the court ruling a ''brutal'' invasion of privacy and the heavy sanctions, the injunction has not deterred the Danish magazine and the photos have now made their way online.

Editor Kim Henningsen justified the decision to print the images.

He said: ''It's a set of unique photos from an A-class celebrity.

''We are a leading gossip magazine in Denmark, and it is my job to publish them. If the British royal family want to sue us, then it will happen then and we'll deal with it.''

- BangShowBiz


Read News24’s Comments Policy

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.

Read more from our Users

Submitted by
Ben Wangui
Four wards to elect new MCAs in b...

This follows the death of former office holders between April and August this year. Read more...

Submitted by
Ben Wangui
Justice Isaac Lenaola appointed a...

He replaces retired Justice Philip Tunoi.

Submitted by
Jayne Zack
I am in ODM to stay, Busia Depu...

Busia Deputy Governor Kizito Wangalwa told Deputy President William on the face that he was in the Orange Democratic Movement to stay. Read more...

Boda Boda operators in Bahati rai...

Motorbike Boda Boda operators from Bahati Sub county on Tuesday took to the streets of Nakuru’s CBD lamenting over what they term is harassment by patrol police officers in the area. Read more...

Submitted by
Gabriel Ngallah
Human Rights activist lives in fe...

The Human rights fraternity in Mombasa is currently living in fear after the home of one of the vocal human rights champion was invaded on Monday night. Read more...

Submitted by
kel wesh
Poisonous milk powder siezed by K...

The Kenya Revenue Authority has seized two containers with illegal milk powder which had been declared as gypsum board at Mombasa port. Read more...