Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.

Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Facebook Sign-In

Hi News addict,

Join the News24 Community to be involved in breaking the news.

Log in with Facebook to comment and personalise news, weather and listings.


Kate Middleton apologises to William

01 October 2012, 15:59

London - Duchess Catherine is said to be begging Prince William for forgiveness.

The mortified Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly terrified she has ruined her reputation and embarrassed her husband after she was completely exposed in a new series of intimate photos.

A source told OK! Magazine: "Kate is mortified. Since she and William met, she's constantly been on guard against embarrassment. When they used to go away with William's friends, Kate would lecture everyone on what not to do in case there were photographers."


The 30-year-old future queen is devastated at the thought of upsetting him and the rest of the royal family and can't stop apologising since the photos of her sunbathing topless hit newsstands earlier this month.

But there could be some good news for Kate as a Danish magazine has denied publishing "bottomless" pictures of the Duchess in recent days.

Celebrity gossip magazine Se Og Hor reportedly printed a 16-page special of candid shots of her on holiday in the south of France with her husband, in three of which she is seen taking off her bikini bottoms.

The new images appeared to be part of the same set as the topless photographs published in French magazine Closer, before Italy's Chi newspaper and the Irish Daily Star went to press with them.

But the magazine denied claims it had published the images on Saturday, despite images appearing online.

The royal - formerly known as Kate Middleton - recently won a landmark injunction to stop further publication of the topless images by Closer magazine in France, under the threat of a €100 000 fine each day.

Despite the court ruling a "brutal" invasion of privacy and the heavy sanctions, the injunction has not deterred media interest in the pictures and the photos have now made their way online.

- BangShowBiz


Read News24’s Comments Policy

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.

Read more from our Users

Submitted by
S Mbinya
What to do after breakup

Your life does not end after breakup. Here are tips to move on: Read more...

Submitted by
S Mbinya
Rare gift for President Uhuru Ken...

Young Jubilee supporters have a rare surprise gift for the President. Read more...

Submitted by
George Vodongo
Illegal milk nabbed in Mombasa wa...

Milk powder is considered a sensitive commodity under the EAC Common External Tariff (CET) and attracts an import duty at a rate of 60 per cent. Read more...

Submitted by
S Mbinya
Athlete collapses, dies in Machak...

His coach blamed his untimely death on the supplements the athletes are given. Read more...

Submitted by
S Mbinya
Popular radio presenter found dea...

Grace Makosewe was working for Capital FM before moving to Urban Radio in Kisumu. Read more...

Submitted by
Ben Wangui
Four wards to elect new MCAs in b...

This follows the death of former office holders between April and August this year. Read more...