Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.

Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Facebook Sign-In

Hi News addict,

Join the News24 Community to be involved in breaking the news.

Log in with Facebook to comment and personalise news, weather and listings.


Arnold Schwarzenegger announces Terminator Genisys

08 August 2014, 09:20

Los Angeles  - Arnold Schwarzenegger has announced the fifth Terminator film is called Terminator Genisys.

The 67-year-old actor confirmed the title of the upcoming movie in the series, which is currently in production and also stars Emilia Clarke, Matt Smith and Jason Clarke, on his Instagram profile today, and revealed he has officially wrapped shooting his "rewarding" scenes for the reboot.

Alongside a photograph of himself sitting in a black director's chair, emblazoned with the name of the Hollywood blockbuster, with his back to the camera, the Austrian-born actor wrote: "Hasta la vista, baby. I want to thank the cast and crew of @TerminatorGenisys for a fantastic shoot. It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding."

Arnold can't wait for fans to see the movie, which is being directed by Alan Taylor, when it is released on July 1 2015.

He added: "From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup - we couldn't have done it without you. I can't wait to see our finished project and I know we'll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I'll be back."

It was previously reported that the movie would be called Terminator: Genesis.

The cast also includes Jai Courtney, J.K. Simmons, Dayo Okeniyi and Byung Hun Lee.

- BangShowBiz


Read News24’s Comments Policy

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.

Read more from our Users

Submitted by
Victor Tinto
Its a 1 horse race to State House...

Its a 1 horse race to State House, DP William Ruto has mocked the CORD Coalition. Read more...

Submitted by
Victor Tinto
Enjoy your time left in power, We...

CORD Co Principal Moses Wetangu'la has told the Jubilee Coalition to enjoy its last few months in power before it is voted out in the 2017 elections. Read more...

Submitted by
Victor Tinto
Stop hiding in State House and sa...

ODM MP's have called on President Uhuru Kenyatta to release drought aid and to stop sitting on public funds. Read more...

Submitted by
William Korir
Machakos no longer a CORD zone, M...

Machakos is now a Jubilee Party zone and no longer CORD, Governor Alfred Mutua says. Read more...

Submitted by
William Korir
REVEALED: Why Kalonzo attacked Uh...

There was no holding back for CORD co principal Kalonzo Musyoka as he spoke his mind during Mashujaa Day celebrations in Machakos. But why? Read more...

Submitted by
William Korir
I will step down if I lose in 201...

President Uhuru Kenyatta says that he is ready to step down from office if he loses the 2017 General Elections. Read more...