5 pics that show why we are obsessed with Lupita Nyong’o
19 February 2014, 13:45
Los Angeles - Before playing slave Patsey in Steve McQueen's 12 Years a Slave, Lupita Nyong'o was virtually unknown.
Now, as a supporting actress Oscar nominee, she's become a breakout star in her first major role after attending the Yale School of Drama.
Not only blessed with significant acting ability, Nyong'o's striking beauty and bold fashion choices have made her one of the most talked-about celebs on the red carpet.
Here are 5 pics that show why we are absolutely obsessed with Lupita:
1) Wonderful in white! Lupita poses with the Critics' Choice Award for Best Supporting Actress:
2) Flirty in floral! Lupita attends the 86th Academy Awards nominee luncheon:
3) Gorgeous in green at the EE British Academy Film Awards 2014:
4) Perfect in purple. Lupita and Naomi Watts attend the Calvin Klein Collection fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2014.
5) Spectacular at the the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.