Death toll from clashes in Libya's Benghazi 43, more than 100 wounded
17 May 2014, 17:00
Benghazi - The death toll from clashes in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi has risen to 43 from 19 and more than 100 people had been wounded, a Health Ministry official said on Saturday.
Fighting broke out on Friday between irregular military forces and Islamist militants. The situation was quiet on Saturday, residents said.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!