British death toll from Tunisia attack rises to 27
01 July 2015, 14:39
London - The number of Britons confirmed killed by an Islamist gunman in Tunisia last Friday has risen to 27 from 22, British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Wednesday.
"I'm sad to say that the confirmed number of British citizens killed in this appalling attack is now 27 and ... we do expect it to rise further," he told parliament. The government has previously said the final number is likely to be around 30 people.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!